Help us choose a downhill jersey for the shop
Vote on Facebook in our Downhill Jersey Contest
We’re thrilled to have two great designs for our Alpine Bike Works downhill jersey….problem is, we can’t decide which one to go to production with! Help us decide which jersey to produce in our Downhill Jersey Contest on Facebook. Vote by liking the post shown below and then telling us which jersey you prefer A or B in the comments under it (on Facebook, not here). One lucky winner will be chosen from those that choose the most popular downhill jersey design. Prize is an Alpine Bike Works downhill jersey in the winning design. Contest ends April 10, 2016.
Alpine Bike Works Downhill Jersey Contest 2016
- Contest takes place on Facebook only. Only votes placed in the comments section under the image on Facebook will be considered an entry.
- Contest runs from March 24, 2016 until 11:59pm April 10, 2016.
- Contest participants must reside in the USA.
- There are no age restrictions.
- One entry per person.
- Need not be present to win.
- One winner will be selected at random from those that voted for the most popular jersey.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook post. If winner does not respond within 3 days of post, another winner will be chosen. This same rule applies until a winner responds.
- Downhill jerseys are only available in adult sizes.
- Prize will be awarded as soon as the jerseys are produced and available in the store. (May 2016)
*** This contest in in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to this contest. ***