Alpine Bike Works Year of the Bike Photo Contest
Show us your best image! Post your best creative photo to Instagram using or recreating the Alpine Bike Works logo somewhere in the photo. On a sign, painted on your face, tattoo’d on your butt or added after the fact with an app. The key is get creative!
Tag @alpine_bike_works and use #abwbike4ayear for a chance to WIN!
Then, don’t forget to get your friends to like your Instagram photo, because the Top 4 most liked photos will be shared to Facebook where the image with the most likes WINS THE BIKE!
Winner will be able to choose a brand new 2018 Giant Trance 3, Giant Defy Advanced 2 or Giant TCX SX bike to “test drive for a year”.
Take a look at some bike contest entries we have received so far:
Bike Photo Contest Rules (the fine print)
- Contest takes place on Instagram and Facebook.
- Contest runs on Instagram from June 3, 2017 until 11:59pm August 31, 2017.
- Facebook voting takes place on final images from September 1 – 14, 2017
- Original entry must be shared to Instagram publicly with @alpine_bike_works tagged and using #abwbike4ayear
- Contest participants must reside in the USA.
- There are no age restrictions.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- No purchase necessary. Need not be present to win.
- Void where prohibited.
- One winner will be chosen from all entries.
- Alpine Bike Works assumes absolutely no liability what-so-ever for any misprints, typos, or circumstances beyond our control.
- Winner will be notified via Instagram. If winner does not respond within 5 days of post, another winner will be chosen. This same rule applies until a winner responds.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize will be awarded in September 2017 or as soon as the 2018 bikes are available.
- Bike must be ordered within 2 weeks of award, and must be picked up within 2 weeks of delivery to Alpine Bike Works.
- Winner must agree to sign a one year ‘season lease’ contract, sign a liability release and provide a security deposit/credit card imprint.
- Term of contract is one year from the date the bike is picked up.
- All necessary repairs and maintenance must be done by winner over the course of the term.
- Any adjustments (brakes, derailleur, etc.) needed over the course of term will be done by Alpine Bike Works at no cost.
- Winner is responsible for the cost of all maintenance and repairs over the course of the term. Deferred or neglected maintenance will be charged at the end of the term of the contract.
- At the end of the one year term, winner is responsible for any damage outside of normal wear and tear.
- Winner may purchase the bike at a discounted rate at the end of the term.
- By entering this photo contest, you understand and agree that Alpine Bike Works or anyone acting on behalf of Alpine Bike Works or Alpine Bike Work’s licensees, successors and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughtout the world without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- For a complete copy of the official contest rules, please email email@example.com
*** This contest in in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. All entrants agree to release Instagram and Facebook from all liability related to this contest. ***
Need a copy of our logo?
Any of these three versions of our logo is acceptable for the contest. Right-click and save them to your desktop. No need to print one of these out and use them though (but you can if you want). Get creative and make your own in the likeness of our logo!